Join us for an authentic German Christmas Market. Island Produce, Gifts and Crafts, live music from Island artists including The Medina Community Choir, The Solent Singers and the Beaufort Wind Quartet, and authentic German Market food, including waffles, bratwurst, reibekuchen, gingerbread and much more.
Enjoy warming gluhwein and hot chocolate in a warm and friendly environment. This is a community event, and any proceeds will be given to Foodbank and other Island charities. Entry is free and all are welcome!
- Baked Goods and Beeswax Candles
- Island Honey
- Forever Living
- Christmas Cakes
- Lauren Thorn Felting
- Mulberry Wood Turnery
- Wight Crafts
- Bath and Beyond
- Awesome Shores
- Boards and Cards
- From Foster to Forever
- Island Originals
- Marzipan Delights
- Books and Gifts
Activities for children include Santa’s Grotto (£1), Face Painting, Christmas Card and Decoration Making, Selfie Throne, Teddy and Jar Tombola.
There will be a raffle, to raise money for local charities. Prizes so far include:
- £50 voucher from www.experiencedays.co.uk
- Tea for four at Isle of Wight Pearl
- Peter Pan Pantomime tickets
- Southampton Football Club signed pennant
- £20 voucher for Island Riding Centre
- Family of 4 Laserquest tickets
- £50 voucher for Hays Travel
- Red Funnel return crossing for car + 5
- Annual Family Membership for Ventnor Botanical Gardens
- Restaurant Vouchers
- Pamper Treats
- Local produce and much more…….
To view or download a poster please click the link below.